Resolution vedrørende deportation af tyskere fra Ukraine 22. september 1941
Resolution if the State Defense Committee, September 22, 1941, on removal of Germans from certain areas of Ukraine.
Subject to return to the State Defense Committee Secretariat (Part II)
STATE DEFENSE COMMITTEE
Resolution No. GKO-702ss
September 22, 1941
Moscow, the Kremlin
Resettlement of Germans from Zaporozhskaia, Stalinskaia and Voroshilovgradskaia oblast’s
The State Defense Committee resolves:
1. To resettle in the Kasakh SRR Germans from Zaporozhzkaia oblast’ (63,000 persons), from Stalinskaia oblast’ (41,000 persons) and Voroshilovradskaia oblast’(5,487 persons).
2. To charge the People’s Commissariat of Internal Affairs of the Soviet Union [det hemmelige politi] with managing the resettlement.
3. To accomplish the resettlement by moving the people into existing kolkhozes and sovkhozes, settling them in all existing buildings in the countryside, and increasing population density.
To employ the resettled persons to build their own housing if nine is available. To resettle townspeople in raion centers and other cities, excluding republic and oblast’ centers.
4. To allow the resettled persons to bring with them their personal property and a supply of provisions for the journey in the amount of 200 kilograms for each member of the family.
5. Buildings, agricultural implements, livestock, and cereal/grain fodder belonging to the resettled persons will be handed over to the following commission representatives: the local executive committee, the People’s Commissariat for State Purchases, and will be restored at the place of settlement in accordance with confirmed instructions from the Council of People’s Commissars, the People’s Commissariat for Agriculture, and the People’s Commissariat for Meat and Dairy Production.
Structures for kolkhozes and kolkhoz farm personnel will be provided at the place of settlement by delivery of prefabricated houses.
Those resettled persons not provided homes at the place of settlement will be given loans for construction and, if necessary, repair of housing from the Agricultural Bank in the sum of up to 2,000 rubles to be repaid in five years at 3% annual interest with amortization of the loan starting the second year after received.
6. To charge the People’s Commissariat for Transportation (Comrade Kaganovich) with transporting all resettled persons from Zaporozhskaia oblast’ during the period Sept. 25- Oct. 2. of this year and from Stalinskaia and Voroshilovgradskaia oblast’ during the period Sept. 25 – Oct. 10. of this year and organizing the supply of railroad passenger cars according to the schedule drawn up by the NKVD SSSR.
7. To task the People’s Commissariat of Foreign and Domestic Trade (Comrade Liubimov) with providing food to the resettled persons at locations as ordered by the NKVD SSSR.
8. To task the USSR People’s Commissariat for Health (Comrade Miterev) with providing medical service for the resettled persons in transit, for which medical personnel, medicines, and first-aid supplies will be allocated as ordered by the NKVD SSSR.
9. To release from the reserve fund of the Council of People’s Commissars and the NKVD SSSR the sum of 15 million rubles for resettlement expenses.
10. To put the chairman of the Council of People’s Commissars of the Kazakh SSR (Comrade Undasynov) and the secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party (Bolshevik) of Kazakhstan (Comrade Skvortsov) in charge of organizing the reception, settling, and household arrangements for the resettled persons.
11. To allow the Council of People’s Commissars of the Kazakh SSR to mobilize the necessary motor vehicles from local organizations and kolkhozes to transport the resettled persons from the depot to the place of settlement.
CHAIRMAN OF THE STATE DEFENSE COMMITTEE J. Stalin
Excerpts sent to: Comrades Beria, Mikoyan, Chadaev; TSK KP(b) Kazakhstan – everything; TSK KP(b)U – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8; Zaporozhskaia, Stalinskaia, and Voroshilovgradskaia Oblast’ Committees – 1 (as required), 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, (as required), 7, 8; Benediktov, Subbotin, Lobanov, Smirnov - 1,3,5; Zverev – 1, 3, 5, 9; Kaganovich – 6, Liubimov – 7, Miterev – 8.
[Seal:] State Defense Committee, Protocol Dept., GOKO.
Kilde: Koenker, Diane P. og Bachmann, Ronald D.:Revelations from the Russian Archives, Washington 1997, side 203-204.